Monday, August 19, 2013

LEGO LOVING FAMILY

This summer my sweetie surprised by planning a trip for the two of us to celebrate our anniversary.  We went to Legoland in Florida.  It is new in Florida, located in the old Cypress Gardens.  It was wonderful.
They have a program that allows visitors to trade mini-figs with park employees while they visit the park.  We didn't trade the first visit but a few weeks later when we took the oldest granddaughter back we traded all day.  We have had a large collection of mini-figs for a while now and many duplicates.  When we came home I decided I finally had to do something about the display.
I had this box from last Christmas from a keyboard.  It was black but with some print so when I got it together I simply painted the print black again.  It is now hanging displayed in the living room and the mini's are so much more tidy to look at.



1 comment:

  1. I love this! I want to start collecting those figures now. Really nice way to display them :-)

    ReplyDelete